- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
- by Kate Bailey
I'm Camey. I love coffee, books, Harry Potter, and Star Trek. Come and say hi.About me Music Army Stuff Got a Question? Sure, Go For It
Daria is on Hulu Plus.
Guess what I’m going to be doing all day.
i just want a boy who touches me distractedly
like sitting watching a movie and he just kinds of drags his fingers over your skin while watching and he doesn’t have a motive he’s not trying to tickle you or be sexual with you he’s just touching your skin and feeling the shape of your bones under that skin like it’s physically comforting for him to know that you’re there right under his fingertips
oh fuck i didnt know girls liked when i did this
The boyfriend has been in a really good mood this weekend. Like really good. Like oh my god good mood.
Today a tank almost ran me over.
But the rest of my day was pretty chill.