I'm Camey. I love coffee, books, Harry Potter, and Star Trek. Come and say hi.About me Music Army Stuff Got a Question? Sure, Go For It
- spanish and italian: So THESE words are feminine and THESE words are masculine, and you ALWAYS put an adjective AFTER the noun.
- french: haha i dont fuckin know man just do whatever
- german: LET'S ADD A NEUTRAL NOUN HAHA
- english: *shooting up in the bathroom*
- gaelic: the pronounciation changes depending on the gender and what letter the word starts and ends with and hahah i dont even know good fucking luck
- polish: here have all of these consonants have fun
- japanese: subject article noun article verb. too bad there's three fucking alphabets lmao hope your first language isn't western
- welsh: sneeze, and chances are you've got it right. idfk
- chinese: here's a picture. draw it. it means something. it can be pronounced four different ways. these twenty other pictures are pronounced the same but have very different meanings. godspeed.
- arabic: so here's this one word. it actually translates to three words. also pronouns don't really exist. the gender is all in the verb. have fun!
- latin: here memorize 500 charts and then you still dont know what the fuck is happening
- sign language: If you move this sign by a tenth of an inch, you'll be signing "penis"
- russian: idk man its pronounced like its spelt but good fucking luck spelling it
- Greek: so basically we're going to add 15 syllables to every word you know and assign it one of 3 genders at random. Also good luck figuring out where to put the accents you piece of shit
Shoutout to missedinhistory.
I have recently discovered that listening to music while running has plateaued me (by no fault of Music’s. It’s not you, it’s me). I am by no stretch of the imagination a very good runner, but as my job requires it, I will participate in this detested practice.
I have discovered that I would rather listen to someone talk, but that has proved more difficult than I initially thought it would be. So I put on the Stuff You Missed in History Class podcast and lo and behold, I dropped a minute off my time.
Thanks to the people who put together that show. 3 miles down; a bazillion to go.
aplaceforemma said: Hi! Long time follower of the blog and huge fan. Have you heard of the Black Chronicles II exhibition in London? I can't link you in the ask box, but if you search that it should take you to the website. (I mean...you've probably already seen it, but I just thought I'd risk it and see if you were interested).
The exhibit is current and will go on until November 29:
Autograph ABP presents Black Chronicles II, a new exhibition exploring black presences in 19th and early 20th-century Britain, through the prism of studio portraiture – continuing our critical mission of writing black photographic history.